Monday 10 February 2014

15 Days.

15 Days.
15 days is all it took for me to miss home.

Many of you have commented on the fact that I seem to be having the time of my life - which I am lol - but that doesn't mean I'm not missing my home....my family...and most importantly.. my kitchen appliances.

Today Irt thought it would be fun to watch the wedding video (he loves the wedding video) and I thought - SURE why not!
We popped our burned copy into my mac (because it didn't work on his PC #applewin) and we started watching the video.

Half way through the first song... there is a scene with my sister and I. She's helping me fix my dress and she's laughing...smiling...so cute. And I started crying UNCONTROLLABLY to the point where we literally had to stop the wedding video.



I can't watch it. Simply can't. It reminds me too much of how awesome everyone is back home..and how much I miss them.

Vanessa asked me for weeks leading up to the move if I would be okay .... or if I would be too sad here in Singapore and the entire time I promised her I would be fine.

LOL.
#fail.

I will be fine so long as I don't watch anything Vanessa related between now and the time she and my parents get here.

Tissues please.

Scuba Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment