Wednesday 3 July 2013

Taz Malik International Business Man & Jess Kingson Starving Student.



Irt and I have been super busy the past couple days. Irt has been Taz Malik, international man of business. And I've been Jess Kingson starving graduate student trying to finish a term paper. Life is good. 

Tonight I finally finished my paper. Thank god. And to celebrate Irt and I ventured
down to the Hard Rock Cafe on Orchard Road. I had checked out the menu while editing my paper and i cant tell you how excited i was. We get there around 11 oclock (jet lag) and we walk in only to encounter extremely loud music and flashing lights. Irt, international man of business, and senior citizen, says how are we supposed to eat and talk here? Lol. Turns out the hard rock turns into a club at night. So we left and walked down the street and stumbled upon a little shawarma stand. Being the starving student that I am we decided to try it. Good. Call. Absolutely delicious. Irt got the shawarma and i got some typical street meat. Delicious. 
 
After dinner - To help us stay in tip top shape - we decided to continue our walk down Orchard. We walked. Chatted. And grabbed some starbucks ... And i stumbled across these ..!
My starbucks cups are available in different colours!?! God I love Singapore. Cheers to you Taz Malik, international businessman . Please dont make me go home. 
Scuba Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment