Sunday 7 July 2013

Absolute Nightmare

I really wanted a positive, sunny, cheerful blog. Last night was none of the above. Please note this post has nothing to do with Singapore. We're still in love (Singapore and I ... And Irt). Anyways. We left Singapore and flew in to Dubai where we had an 8 hour layover. Night. Mare. The flight itself was okay they had a very tasty chocolate cheesecake that I devoured. I digress. We land safely in Dubai and Emirates has booked us a free hotel for our layover. How nice! 
Not. 
This hotel was scary. It smelled like smoke. Was damp. And overall was disgusting. But hey... It was free right? Never again will I stay in this hotel/hostel. Horrifying. I peeled back the sheets from the bed and got under the coversand didn't   move for the duration of our stay. Silver lining? Saw the inlaws one last time before heading back to Canada. 
Please note. I love Dubai. (Not as much as I love Singapore. But its tasty here) But if I cant stay in Singapore for the time
being I want to go home. Damn hostel/hotel. 

Scuba Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment