Friday 28 June 2013

Anniversary Month? CUT.

We really wanted a steak dinner. 

Like really wanted steak. 

So we (mostly just me...actually...strictly me) decided that it was time to start anniversary month in order to justify the steak we wanted. Anniversary month is much like birthday month except I've agreed to share it with Irt. I've also agreed that this won't be a yearly occurrence. 

The truth is. I just wanted steak. 

Not just any steak. I wanted Wolfgang Puck to make my steak. 

Irt has been raving about CUT by Wolfgang Puck since his last trip to vegas. It just so happens that Singapore has a CUT restaurant. I'm starting to believe the restaurant factored in to the decision to move out here. And rightfully so. This is hands down one of the best restaurant experiences I've ever had. Although WolfGang Puck did not make my steak...it was absolutely amazing. The only thing more amazing than the steak was the dessert. I ordered chocolate cake..that came with.. get this... popcorn ice cream! Caramel popcorn vanilla ice cream. WolfGang Puck you are a genius. 

CUT is located inside the Marina Bay Sands hotel/resort near the Central Business District in Singapore. If you are celebrating your anniversary month I highly recommend you check this place out. Or...if you just want steak...that will work too. 


Happy Anniversary Month 
(year one is the Gold anniversary, right dear? maybe we should go see all The Friends on Orchard Road...or perhaps just one in particular?)

Scuba Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment