Thursday 5 December 2013

He's Kind of a Big deal

After months of prep and hard work (by my husband ...not so much me lol) we are ready to move to Singapore.

1. I am so excited that I've completely neglected my 2 twenty page papers that I need to finish for monday
2. I am so excited that I've stopped being scared for now
3. When I get really excited I feel like I'm going to throw up
4. I think I'm going to throw up


Note: Not pregnant.

5. I really enjoy making lists.


Singapore would not be happening without Irt, (or 'Taz'-his business name ), working all day every day on this project. When he's not at work he's thinking about work And when he's not thinking about work...he's dreaming about it (and talking about it in his sleep. this can be scary at times because he yells about sales).

I just wanted to blog about how proud I am of my husband. He always believes in dreaming big and making it happen...
And he has done it yet again.

So if you happen to be lucky enough to have Irt in your life ... you should let him know how awesome he is...
and keep an eye on him... he's kind of a big deal <3

Scuba Jess

ps. SO scuba excited! so much scuba near by!





No comments:

Post a Comment